Monday

"I'm a Star . . . in Tacna, Peru!" (Peru - November 2003)

Thanks again for praying for us here in Peru. The team left to head back to the States on Friday but I'll be here till Sunday late night. Kevin Queen, One of my great friends and compadres in ministry came down on Thursday to help me with a Church Planting Vision Conference we held on Friday and Saturday nights. We just completed the conference with over 60 adults in attendance, in preparation for bringing Kevin's youth group down in April.

Did I tell you all that I'm now famous in southern Peru? The Tacna tv station came to our hotel the other night and interviewed me and one of my other best friends in the world, Pat Powell. We were able to tell about our work there and give a witness to Christ. They gave me a dvd copy of the interview after it aired to nearly half a million people! Too funny!!!

One final note before I head back on Sunday night. Our team saw over 500 people pray to receive Christ in total with a couple of new churches in the works. Glory to God for allowing us to join in His work! Please pray as we preach in several churches on Sunday and for our flight back.
We love and appreciate you all!

No comments: