Monday

Alaska - November 2003

The folks at Atlanta Hartsfield know me by first name now . . . J

No really, please be in prayer as I head out on Wednesday morning for my last mission trip of the year. This trip is a little different in that I will be staying inside the U.S. – although Alaska is a whole different world! I am traveling with several other pastoral staff from Hebron Baptist Church (my home church in Dacula, GA) to Fairbanks in order to train an association of churches there. I will be conducting several training seminars on Organizing Adults for Sunday School/Small Groups. This one is short, but I still covet your prayers. I’ll be back home late Sunday night with frozen toes!!!

As always, my top prayer request is that you lift up my sweet wife and beautiful children as I’m gone.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments: